This twist on the classic Piña Colada cocktail is gin-based and has a multitude of tropical flavors. Please give it a go and let us know what you think. It’s a real looker!
- A shaker
- A bar spoon (or teaspoon)
- A strainer
- Cocktail glass
- 50 ml The Alpinist Swiss Premium Dry Gin
- 25ml Orange Brandy Liqueur (We used Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge Liqueur)
- 25ml Coconut Cream
- 15ml Ginger Syrup
- Juice of half a lime
- 50ml Pineapple Juice
- To garnish: Pineapple, Flowers
- Chill your cocktail glass in the freezer or with ice (the easiest way is to fill it with ice).
- Add ice and add all ingredients to your shaker and shake vigorously for about 10 - 15 seconds.
- If you haven’t done so already, fill your glass with ice.
- Strain into the chilled cocktail glass over the ice.
- Garnish with some pineapple leaves, one or two chunks of pineapple, and some edible flowers.