Dirty Martinis are infused with olive juice. This adds an extra kick to the drink, as well as increased acidity and saltiness.
- A shaker or cocktail mixing glass
- A bar spoon (or teaspoon)
- A strainer
- A muddler
- Cocktail glass
- 50 ml The Alpinist Swiss Premium Dry Gin
- 25 ml Noilly Prat Dry Vermouth
- Gordal olives (Extra large olives with a firm bite and mild refreshing flavor from Andalucia. Gordal means the 'Fat One' in Spanish - it's a table olive with profuse juiciness, not bitter, just a mild refreshing flavor and almost citrus-like taste on the palate.)
- Chill your cocktail glass in the freezer or with ice (the easiest way is to fill it with ice).
- Muddle 2 Gordal olives in your mixing glass or shaker.
- Add the Ice to your mixing glass or shaker.
- Add the Gin & Noilly Prat Dry Vermouth.
- Stir the mixture for about 30 seconds to chill and dilute the drink, then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with one Gordal olive and enjoy.